Why this weekend rocks (and it is not even over yet)//and also why I love the midwest (part two):
1. Making new jewels.
2. New seedlings have sprouted. also cat grass is thriving (we shall see if cats actually like said cat grass).
3. 1st nighttime summer ride (although it is only mid-march!). Wonderful on one level, concerning on another.
5. Open mic nights hosted in friends basement – DAMN we have some talented & kind folks around here.
6. We have pup Daisy dogg for a couple of days. Trip planned to adventure-style dog park today.
7. Our spoiled cats. We let them lick our plates while sitting on our laps. See pic. ?!?! Yah. I know.